Sunday 20 March 2011

Blog Challenges 6

Another week, another challenge! So here goes....

Polkadoodles This week was - Books
I just love this image of a boy examining his favourite book. I used a papermania decoupage kit to create this. Books are such special things, you can learn from them and lose yourself in them. I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy books!


Crafty Sentiments - Animals

Ha! Not a House Mouse this time!!
I have been on hol this week and just realised it was my last free time before mine n OH's wedding anniversary in May!!!
We have an in-joke about giraffe's and I found this particular invertage kit last wedding anniversary, that's how organised I can be (NOT!!).
I layered it up as per seen and mounted it onto an 8X8 card blank. Simple card (I wish!!!) But hope you like.



Passion for Promarkers - sketch

MAWTT - Good Luck

Sarah Hurley - embossing

As I know exam season is around the corner I thought of doing a good luck card for all those sitting in large rooms this summer. Hence the Wise Owl idea.
I began with embossing the darker panel, I used some ready embossed mirri card for the ribbon. Matt n layered the lighter card. I stamped the owl image and coloured in with promarkers, then using nesties cut out the oval. I cut the corner embellishment using a Marianne designs die. Stamped good luck into a die cut flower shape.



Hope you like :)

19 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card jacqui.fab papers and colours and i love the owl.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

DesignerDiva said...

What a cute little owl and I love your 4 leaf clover. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Lisa Jane said...

what great cards .. cute little owl
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Good luck
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Beautiful collection of cards... thanks for sharing with us over at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog Embossing challenge this week! Also at Crafty Sentiments Animal Challenge too! Jo xxx

Gro said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Hugs :o)

Pami said...

A lovely collection of cards Jacqui and the good luck owl is very cute! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at MAWTT this week. Good luck! Pami x

Lucy said...

Lovely card Jacqui!! :)
Thanks for joining Polkadoodles this week
Josie x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are all super Jax, WOW I love the new look of the blog its brilliant, Thanks for playing along again on MAWTT and Crafty Sentiments this week Lots a Hugs, Hazel xoxox

Audrey said...

What lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

lis-m said...

I love the image of the boy with the books, great card !
Thanks for joining us over @ Polkadoodles this week. Good luck.
Hugs

Colette said...

Great card, lovely image, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week, good luck! Colette xx

Saskia said...

Wow! You're very creative! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with your lovely card, so sweet and so elegant! Good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

What a cool LO! Thanks for playing with us at Sarah Hurley Designs!

Fliss said...

Really lovely book card Jacqui.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Polka Doodles All About Books challenge and good luck.
x

BondGirl said...

lovely card and such a lovely image. Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodle Challenge

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polka doodles in our all about books challenge! Lovely image......Cheers Claire x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Your callenge card is so sweet, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

Vintage Milly said...

Oh how very cute, love them, thanks for entering our challenge,
Em.x

Unknown said...

Lovely Cards!

Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week!

Sarah x