Monday 1 April 2013

Emergency Crafters DT piece - Nautical or Blue

For this piece I decided to go off Piste and do a watercolour, which I will get a frame for and use as Father's  Day gift for my Father in Law.  I have been using Distress Pens by Tim Holtz for some months now and this stamp from the "Little bit Sketchy" range by Sheena Douglass was screaming to be used for more than just a card.

I stamped the image onto Watercolour card and then using the Distress Pens and the Kuretake waterbrush turned it into a work of art. I then used Grand Nesties to cut it out and matt and layered onto co-ordinating card stock.  Off to buy a frame now.





1 comment:

Michelle Webb said...

What a lovely card Jax, lovely image too and you've coloured it beautifully. I love the scene, since I used to be a geologist. Michelle x