Sunday 23 June 2013

A kick up the Mojo - Blogpost 100!

I was in desperate need of some inspiration so I asked for a challenge on twitter, Darcy suggested a 3 person prompt challenge and her prompt was Nursery Rhymes, Kirsten came up with flying and Helen came up with blue, so all I had to do was combine the three, here's what I did.





I used a PaperArtsy size 10 tag, and their fresco finish paint in Bora Bora, I stamped the shoe house in Salty Ocean distress ink and washed some of the ink into the image, I used the accountancy bit from the Eclectica stamp set (The woman is counting all the children) and the Balloon Rub-on is Tim Holtz.  The letters are from a very old set of Letraset ones.

Sugar Creek Hollow - mixed media
Crafting Musketeers - use a stamped image
Seema Crafts - Mixed Media
Challenges for Everyone - Anything goes



No comments: