Friday 29 November 2013

Happy Birthday - my baby turns 18 today

This card was made for my youngest daughter who is 18 today.

You may recognise the tag, but it was too good to waste, I stamped the G45 Steampunk Spells Top Hat stamp in vermark and used perfect pearls to bring it to life, I then stamped the scroll from the same series of stamps and added in the 18 from a set of open numbers I have, again in versamark, I used distress embossing powder to outline it, then with  a versmark pen I infilled and used the distress powder again.  Good job it was a freebie powder, wouldn't waste my money on it, and I like Tim Holtz as a rule!

I then stamped daughter from a set I have with family member names on.


1 comment:

massofhair said...

Congrats Jax, a very special card for a very special day. You must be a proud Mum. Fabulous card:-) xxx