Thursday 23 January 2014

Happy Valentine

I know this is a bit previous, but I thought those of you wanting something not too smushy for the bloke in their life might like a bit of inspiration.

I started with the Tag which was previously a DT piece for Dragons Dream (where there is still time to enter the challenge).

I then used Pan Pastels to create a foggy murky background, lots of inspiration for that up here at the moment, don't think it's been daylight since last year.

I stamped image from Doo Lally Pap - which is a reason to buy them if ever there was.  Coloured him with Distress Markers and stamped the sentiment and heart from Graphicus in Teal Blue Stazon






10 comments:

massofhair said...

Love the Tag added to a card looks at home especially alongside Linsay Mason's Do Lally Pip stamp. She is unique & fun. Great card :-) xxx

Hazel Agnew said...

Really loving your card Jax. It's what the young uns call cool! Love all the elements and need the stamp. X

craftimamma said...

Love that fab image Jax and beautifully coloured too. The tag works well to make this a totally unique Valentine card!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Helen said...

love it!! I could send one to myself maybe... lol!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful page, love that you've incorporated the tag into it.

Anonymous said...

Jax, that is fantastic! The heart tag looks great.

Unknown said...

That's Fab! Great card. Love it! xx

Ciska said...

This certainly isn't your standard Valentine's Day card, but I really like that! Great job on a less smushy card Jacqui. Thank you for playing along with us @ Ooh La La :)

Michelle J M said...

Great card with super image. The tag is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La. Michelle x

Chris Hanselman said...

Love the tag on the card. I tried this a while back. Looking at your's I wanna do it again. Great job. Thanks for joining our You Have My Heart Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
Design Team
Delightful Challenge