Wednesday 5 November 2014

Dragon's Dream TIO - DT Post, "Undead"

This time is Gabby's turn at the helm and she chose U and a quote.  Well it was recently halloween and my OH loves zombies, do I have to say anymore?

I started by making a zombie-ish skin tone background by smearing Distress Inks on to a tag, I then scoured the internet for undead quotes and found one from the Zombie Survival guide relating to schools so a zombie teacher had to be order of the day.  Found a pic - printed it, and stuck it on.  I printed the quote and stained the paper with Distress Ink, and stamped the spiders web from and Indigoblu plate then added the yarn/fibres in contrasting colours.

Hope you like










5 comments:

massofhair said...

WOW Jax, what a fantastic Tag, that is one scary zombie and chilling words. Think you have rocked this challenge! :-) xxx

Julie Lee said...

My goodness, this is a scary tag! I shall be having nightmares! Seriously, though, a very original take on the challenge. xx

May said...

Fabulous tag, Love the scary image & quote...Love it... Hugs May x x

Anonymous said...

Hello Jacqui, What a scary tag, great image and love the quote.

Teighan

Linda Simpson said...

One very scary but brilliant tag
Hugs
Linda xxx